wiper blades

i'd rather order genuine OEM parts unless the price is WAY out of whack... such as rack ends are on truck and car

keep yer Toyota a Toyota :confused:

Jay, it takes a few more minutes to find out the manufacturer of the OEM part. I know that with BMW parts, I figure out who manufactures that particular part. I can then purchase that part without it being stamped with "BMW" and not paying the BMW tax, which is usually $50 to $1500 more. The same applies to Toyota, although the Toyota tax isn't quite as much, it still adds up when you purchase multiple parts.

If you buy denso o2 sensors for your toyota which the oem are denso, the replacements sold that are aftermarket, are not of the same high quality as the denso ones that are made specifically for toyota. I'll bet other products aren't the same either.

Jay, it takes a few more minutes to find out the manufacturer of the OEM part. I know that with BMW parts, I figure out who manufactures that particular part. I can then purchase that part without it being stamped with "BMW" and not paying the BMW tax, which is usually $50 to $1500 more. The same applies to Toyota, although the Toyota tax isn't quite as much, it still adds up when you purchase multiple parts.
Who makes the Toyota rack and pinion gear?

Or the LBJs

Those are 2 high priced items!

Back