Word association

Gone for a day or two. And all I find is “Real or Words” on here. Do we have a pissing contest going on or what?
Ya know sataro….You are spot on. I have been avoiding tacomaforum.com because I am so disappointed these past few days with this stupid "pissing contest" you mention. I thought we were all on the same side. God, country, and Tacos…. getting kicked off TW…. 30-day suspensions…. And banned for life from tacomaworld.com for our views on political issues and Tacos.

But here we are fighting amongst ourselves. I want to say so much more to ya'll about whats going on with my dogs, my new house, my volunteer hours at DFW International, and especially my transition from my 3rd gen Taco to my 4th gen Taco that is coming in two more days. And I yearn to hear your stories and daily events going on in your world that's all. No more posts from me on here til the two or three of ya keep your "pissing contest" in the "Private Messege" boards. :mad:

Last edited:
Idk, about any pissing contest other than trying to keep this thread between the rails. Imo, we were getting too many abbreviations, made up language, and meaningless numbers rather than an actual full word spelled out in english. The guilty parties know who they are. Sorry if I came across a know-it-all, but just wanted to stay on track.

pancakes

WAFFLES

Last edited:
Ya know sataro….You are spot on. I have been avoiding tacomaforum.com because I am so disappointed these past few days with this stupid "pissing contest" you mention. I thought we were all on the same side. God, country, and Tacos…. getting kicked off TW…. 30-day suspensions…. And banned for life from tacomaworld.com for our views on political issues and Tacos.

But here we are fighting amongst ourselves. I want to say so much more to ya'll about whats going on with my dogs, my new house, my volunteer hours at DFW International, and especially my transition from my 3rd gen Taco to my 4th gen Taco that is coming in two more days. And I yearn to hear your stories and daily events going on in your world that's all. No more posts from me on here til the two or three of ya keep your "pissing contest" in the "Private Messege" boards. :mad:
Idk, about any pissing contest other than trying to keep this thread between the rails. Imo, we were getting too many abbreviations, made up language, and meaningless numbers rather than an actual full word spelled out in english. The guilty parties know who they are. Sorry if I came across a know-it-all, but just wanted to stay on track.

pancakes

WAFFLES
All I can say for myself is I just like to hop on this thread and have fun trying to think of different words every time.

Maybe what we need to start is a post called “Personal Life-Past or Present”…tell what you feel like about your past life or what’s going on in your present life. It would definitely make interesting reading. I know that I enjoy reading any and all posts on here.

Being one of the new kids on the block here, I guess it is possible that there is already something like that on here.

Back