Word association

How do you attach video clips from YouTube on here? I know how to attach a file but not a YouTube video.
(Administrative time-out; so more than one word is authorized here)

Ok, so I am no expert on a computer keyboard but here's what I do;
1. get off my laptop and get on my iphone and google youtube
2. I select my video in the youtube search engine and when it comes on there's a symbol that says "copy" or "copy link" (its a blue button) under the video I can't remember.
3. Then click that and go right back to tacomaforum.com and the thread I'm responding to and right click and hit paste.

That's how I've been doing it coz I dont know my way around computers. I'm still having problems posting pictures on tacomaforum.com. Every time it post a picture its rotated to the left. I gotta hit the garbage button, go back to my laptop and rotate the picture to the right and then re-attach it to the thread and hit send again…..Frustrating but it sure is a whole lot better than that other Tacoma website. Hope this helps.

(Administrative time-out; so more than one word is authorized here)

Ok, so I am no expert on a computer keyboard but here's what I do;
1. get off my laptop and get on my iphone and google youtube
2. I select my video in the youtube search engine and when it comes on there's a symbol that says "copy" or "copy link" (its a blue button) under the video I can't remember.
3. Then click that and go right back to tacomaforum.com and the thread I'm responding to and right click and hit paste.

That's how I've been doing it coz I dont know my way around computers. I'm still having problems posting pictures on tacomaforum.com. Every time it post a picture its rotated to the left. I gotta hit the garbage button, go back to my laptop and rotate the picture to the right and then re-attach it to the thread and hit send again…..Frustrating but it sure is a whole lot better than that other Tacoma website. Hope this helps.
I'll have to give that a try! I'm no computer expert at all neither, my cousin out in Arizona is the expert! Every time I have a computer problem I call him, I jokingly refer to him as my IT person! Lol!

Back