Your Dogs

the old pup loves the marosnack
she dances for me to give them to her once a day
sometimes twice a day
they are not healthy for her?

i assume if the FDA (or whatever agency does that) approves them they are safe?

The FDA does not deal with pet food.

Do your research. Learn about 4D meat, meat by-products, poultry by-products and things like barley meal or rice meal.

Then ask yourself. Should I be feeding this to my dog? Would I eat it?

Most of her dry dog food and snacks smell nasty

How about the USDA approved dog food

She loves her window time
It gets her over excited seeing all those stupid wind turbines moving out in the hills

Marosnacks are definitely not part of a well-balanced diet
But they are packed with joy

i have breakfast like once a week
been livin' on that V8 juice for over a month now

my old pup gets those internal squirts once in a while
then she heads outside to find those tasty weeds + grass to feast upon and calm her tummy down

Because her care is not in her best interest or needs.

If the dog is eating weeds and vomiting, then something is wrong.
Most of her dry dog food and snacks smell nasty

How about the USDA approved dog food
Why do you think her food smells nasty?

The stuff I feed Shadow smells like Beef, Chicken or Turkey. No repulsive aroma at all. Suggest looking into Farmer's Dog, Ollie and there is another, although I can't recall the name.

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think USDA approves pet food.

May your dog get the care and help she needs.

Because it has been smelt?
Nope. The smell is from the ingredients, the processing and the spray on flavoring all preserved by a healthy dose of preservative chemicals.

Did you investigate 4D meat, or meat by-products or poultry by-products or the grains/fillers used in pet food???

Its quite an education. For instance, did you know dry dog food was accidently invented by an American watching ships unload in the London harbor. The ships were dumping all the unused dry tack. Wharf dogs were consuming. This occurred roughly 125 years ago. Dogs were domesticated about 3000 (or was it 30,000) years ago. What were dogs eating for all those some odd years??? It certainly wasn't the highly processed c-rap that is sold in stores or Vet offices.

You moan about not knowing about your truck, but remain ignorant about the health and well being of your dog. A being who probably means more to you than a truck.

I'll offer a hint. 4D meat means Dead, Dying, Diseased or Disabled. This also includes road kill and anything going to the Rendering Plant where a meat paste is made then sold to pet food companies. The entire carcass (bones, hide, hooves and all) is fed into an industrial meat grinder/shredder.

Last edited:
Back