2005-2011 access cab owners

From an article posted last year!

Tim Duncan made $13,035 per minute this year, making him the highest paid player in the NBA in terms of "per minute" play.
yikes.gif

Welding it on will take care of any vibration loosening. :thumbsup:

From an article posted last year!

Tim Duncan made $13,035 per minute this year, making him the highest paid player in the NBA in terms of "per minute" play.
yikes.gif

Welding it on will take care of any vibration loosening. :thumbsup:

For comparison...A-ROID (hate that asshat) makes almost what i make in a year...PER AT BAT.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1384009243.771166.jpgbut not this year because he only had 181 at bats. But based on his 28mil salary and having an avg of 500 atbats he makes 56k per at bat.

How annoying, noticed my belt was coming loose again so this time a little more permanent fix. Loctite blue, teflon tape, 14mm socket, torque wrench & torque that puppy down to 100 lbs. Took 5 mins to do. If it comes loose again I'll take it in and say your turn Toyota. I do have the recall letter.

i'd leave it to toyota next time byrd..not worth messing up your truck :)

i'd leave it to toyota next time byrd..not worth messing up your truck :)

That's the plan if it loosens up again. The blue loctite & teflon tape around the threads should keep it from vibrating loose again. That and torquing it down to 100 ft lbs should take care of any future issues.

Back