2015 Tacoma

The guy at the Toyota dealership said I could easily get $500 for the guard, it looks new too. It's a Ranch Hand. So its an option. I'm not sure what the other things you mentioned are lol but I do like the gunmetal wheels idea

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Taco Forum
You would be able to sale the current wheels and tires as well and between the grill guard and them make almost all the money for new wheels and tires. The BFG KO2's are tires and the bakflip MX4 is a tonneau cover for the bed.

Oh the bed....it has storage compartments too, a 3 pronged outlet!! I ain't never lol

image2.JPG The tires are 285/75/16 BFG KO2's on MB TKO wheels image4.JPG I also removed all the badges and put a TRD pro grill on it.

image2.JPG The tonneau cover flips back giving you full access to your bed and protecting your rear windows for tall loads. It locks with the tailgate and keeps your stuff safe and dry with a low profile look. They aren't cheap but worth it IMO.

Mine is a short bed would it still be practical to put one of those covers? Btw good morning!

Ok, I appreciate your advice. I decided this morning to sell the grill guard. It's just not something that I need and I could use the more.

There is some sort of track that runs on the sides of the bed and on the cab side. They told me it was for some sort of tie downs for hauling stuff. That make sense?

There is some sort of track that runs on the sides of the bed and on the cab side. They told me it was for some sort of tie downs for hauling stuff. That make sense?

Yes that's what it is

Hey, whats the best website to order Tacoma parts and accessories from?

Back