2016-2017 Cheap Radio Knob Grips

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Apr 15, 2017.

1. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

Sure I will make you a pair. Gave you the refund because did not want to hijack you for the extra 50 cents. Wish I could ship cheaper but its worth the peace of mind. If something gets lost or damaged the post office now takes the responsibility. Didn't want you thinking I was jerking you around on the price. Just paypal me if you want a pair. I will try to get in mail tomorrow but it may be after the 4th getting mailed. Should only take 2 days to your location.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mrproduxn

Just saw your post edit. Thanks.

4. geekyadam

geekyadam Well-Known Member

Yep no worries, no rush, enjoy your 4th! We'll be camping anyway. ;)

5. OP
    mrproduxn

Nice area. My favorite cousin made a great living there and had his own horse farm. Went to Cowles there to buy wife a new suv last year.

6. geekyadam

Ugh Cowles has terrible reviews, as does local Toyota dealership, which is why I went 30 minutes to Manassas for their local Toyota dealership (Miller Toyota) to get my Tacoma. The area I'm in is mostly parking lots and shopping plazas, I have to drive 30+ minutes to get toward any country area, which is where I prefer to be. But I work near DC and the money's good and this area is close enough to drive to work but far enough away from DC that I was able to afford nice sized house with yard and garage etc. It's a give and take when you live near DC. price vs. space/freedom vs. commute time

7. OP
    mrproduxn

Strictly a price buyer. Did not care about dealer. Saved $2500 over locals on same suv. My area is high on car prices. Bought last 3 new ones in Woodbridge (Cowles), DC (Koons) and Prince Frederick MD (Bayside). Saved thousands on 2 new Fords and a new Tacoma. Worth a 3-5 hour ride and a 1 way car rental. Around here they are doing us a favor selling at $200-$500 off msrp. Did not care for the people at Cowles but was only there for the price. They matched Koons prices and were closer.

8. geekyadam

So you're from this area? DM me if so, we could chat more. I got about $1500 off MSRP from Miller Toyota, and I maintain a strong relationship with them in case of any issues (and so they continue to give me discounts on genuine parts when I need/want them).

9. OP
    mrproduxn

no from Chesapeake near the NC border

10. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

If your looking for price go to Jacksonville FL. They gave me $4.6K off like 14% on a new 2017. The NADA used price is greater than what I paid out the door. That is one of the ports where Toyotas are unloaded to US.

M

geekyadam likes this.
  11. OP
    mrproduxn

Will keep that in mind. Am retiring in roughly 12 months and would love wife to get a 4runner. She plans on working another 8-10 years. When 2016 Tacomas came out I was watching your area for an inferno but every one that came in was spoken for. Had to go to the mid-atlantic region to locate an access cab sport rear wheel drive. Happy with the blue anyway.

12. OP
    mrproduxn

Will keep that in mind. Am retiring in roughly 12 months and would love wife to get a 4runner. She plans on working another 8-10 years. When 2016 Tacomas came out I was watching your area for an inferno but every one that came in was spoken for. Had to go to the mid-atlantic region to locate an access cab sport rear wheel drive. Happy with the blue anyway.

13. OP
    mrproduxn

Your grips went in the mail today. I sent you an email with tracking info. Expected delivery 7/5/17.

14. geekyadam

Got em, they fit well. Thanks!

15. OP
    mrproduxn

Good. They got there quick. After using mine 3 months I no longer worry about the accidental phone calls. That drove me nuts.

16. geekyadam

Yeah I changed the home screen so phone are top left and audio is lower left.

17. OP
    mrproduxn

That is how mine has always been so it was real easy slipping and making calls. Now why didn't Toyota spent $0.15 to give us better knobs. Profit margins that's why.

18. OP
    mrproduxn

Sadly the Prius and Sienna have the same knobs on their nav screens. For future reference email XXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  19. goofy007

goofy007 New Member

mrproduxn - just want to confirm if you still have theses available and if so, what do you need from me to get them. Thanks.

20. OP
    mrproduxn

Yes I still make them. In fact just made 2 pair to send in mail tomorrow. If you want a pair just send to my paypal and please include mailing address and email address. I will email you a tracking number. Send to
    xxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxx
    Will not get made in time to ship until early next week but only takes 2-3 business days going 1st class. You can always email me at xxxxxxxxxxxx
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Giddyupgo likes this.