2021 Hummer EV

You can't seperate them, they feed off each other. I have yet to see a computer, no matter how big or grand, that didn't need to be rebooted at some point. The more the auto industry advances with attonomus vehicles, driverless big rigs, and all this computer controlled and AI, I think we're stepping into a dangerous area that needs to be approached cautiously. Have you ever been talking with family or friends and all of a sudden youre smart phone pipes up and joins the conversation? Mine has, and I'm like WTF, what is up with this. Now take an 80k pound big rig busting down the highway at 70MPH and has a computer lock up and wipes out dozens of other unsuspecting vehicles. Just simple bad weather screws with atonimus vehicles, however in a closed climate controled environment they do just fine. Automation has been going on for decades, but you can't leave the automation unsupervised to run itself.
Sounds like a lot of what if. You started out about EV vehicles making the oil industry disappear and the US not having enough electricity to light our homes. :eek: Then went onto cell phones and the government tracking you and that phones talk to you, then went onto self driving trucks crashing and killing people :confused:
All I said was I like seeing more EV options and I’m excited to see where the auto industry goes. :oops:

Sounds like a lot of what if. You started out about EV vehicles making the oil industry disappear and the US not having enough electricity to light our homes. :eek: Then went onto cell phones and the government tracking you and that phones talk to you, then went onto self driving trucks crashing and killing people :confused:
All I said was I like seeing more EV options and I’m excited to see where the auto industry goes. :oops:
Well good to you, I'm glad you're excited. Go ahead, Go get ya one.

Back