AHHH-Saturday

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by DEZERTDUCK, Apr 20, 2013.

1. user458

user458 Registered Users

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374944954.942835.jpg
    Cute little blonde cleaning my truck

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OffroadTaco4x4

OffroadTaco4x4 Well-Known Member

It really depends on what wheels and tries you are looking at. But I guess you could say being VERY GENERAL tires are more expensive.

4. tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Whats the reason for going to 17" wheels? I'd stick with 16 cheaper tires. 16" has tons of tire choices.

The RSCA is Roll start assist or something I think, could be wrong but I dont have it.

and asking about wheels and tires which one is more expensive it really all depends. More than likely your tires will end up costing you more. My wheels were over 300 a wheel and my 35" tires where damn near the same price.

5. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

:laughing:

RSCA stands for Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags

If you wish to know what the button does you will need to ask the question.