Argh!

Locking caps eh?

Universal key....Push hard and turn.

Or of course a jiggler set.

Im not giving away any secrets, so dont trip... its well known to the wrong ppl, ppl who have been victimized, and ppl who tinker.

Locking caps eh?

Universal key....Push hard and turn.

Or of course a jiggler set.

Im not giving away any secrets, so dont trip... its well known to the wrong ppl, ppl who have been victimized, and ppl who tinker.
Haha I’ve tried all that with mine to see if I could get it off. I couldn’t. I can’t hardly get it off with the key. :confused:

It’s also one of those things where if someone opens your gas door and sees the locked cap they aren’t looking to spend more time than they have to. It’s a deterrent not an absolute safe guard.

U cant do it with a jiggler set?

Imma have to buy 1 to tinker with
I’ve got lock pick tools and could get into it in less than a min if I wanted to. I could use a screwdriver and break it open if I tried that. Like I said in the ^ it’s a deterrent not a safe guard.

I’ve got lock pick tools and could get into it in less than a min if I wanted to. I could use a screwdriver and break it open if I tried that. Like I said in the ^ it’s a deterrent not a safe guard.

Agreed, locks only keep out honest ppl.

Ive tinkered with that hobby ever since i installed alarms... came in handy. Homeowners would forget to leave a room or even the house unlocked for us. Id call and say " i can get in, but need your authorization".

Agreed, locks only keep out honest ppl.

Ive tinkered with that hobby ever since i installed alarms... came in handy. Homeowners would forget to leave a room or even the house unlocked for us. Id call and say " i can get in, but need your authorization".
I worked as a locksmith for years and was paid to break into homes and vehicles. I’ve always been fascinated by how locks work. Schlage is one of the hardest to get into. Kwikset is the easiest.

Back