Back in the (uncomfortable) saddle again.

My seats are so so, but what I don't like is hitting my head getting in the truck unless I duck. Thats one thing I miss about my GMC Duramax.. Oh well..

This mid size truck is very compatible to my needs being I'm a mid sized person. I think anyone over six foot may have your problem.

I have a 2015 Tacoma and have the same complaint.. I have adjustable lumbar support. what is different about the TRD SEATS?

I have a 2015 Tacoma and have the same complaint.. I have adjustable lumbar support. what is different about the TRD SEATS?

It's a sportier seat with more bolstering.

RvoUYAlfC4JmP9MITpd6V5Ktme-6nDC-Rt2TgNEbgl86vXDpw6EJ9UMx5ZeAQ15jvQLyhfY1cSvawz2dd90H5-p-2FLTkK31PY-4=w1440-h770-rw

1 year later and still complaining about drivers seat.I did remove seat cover and if I can figure out how to post a picture of what is causing my discomfort I will. There is a steel plate maybe 4x6 inches that when you push on it a cable raises the head rest. I've been back to dealer several times and they are not interested in selling me a set of TRD seats. searching hard for a solution as I don't want to get rid of truck but it is uncomfortable to me.note: passengers seat does not have this problem. any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Back