Back to the Future Toyota Pickup

Discussion in 'Toyota Pickup Forum' started by Nathan, Feb 17, 2013.

1. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

Finally found a pic of my HiLux! It wasn't a 4x4 but still a Taco. Not the best shot. Best I've found so far. For some reason I didn't take to many of it and most are just partial pics like this one.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. tacomalimited

tacomalimited 2013 TacomaLimitedDCLB4x4

4. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

I'd rock that truck today. That thing is $$€£¥$$

5. Quarterhorsepower

Quarterhorsepower Well-Known Member

I just posted a picture of my 1979 4x4 in another thread, but here is a copy.. Check it out! [​IMG]

6. tacomalimited

tacomalimited 2013 TacomaLimitedDCLB4x4

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  7. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

Nice! That's even older than mine. They don't make them like that anymore. :laughing:

8. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

9. marrone04

marrone04 Well-Known Member

Too much money in my opinion. Especially if its not an exact replica. I'm sure he will get a buyer though.

10. ozzy

ozzy Member

I had that same truck as back to the future.. exactly the same.. 22 r motor 5 speed...sold it with 270k on it ..needed head work...boy that truck road stiff..bed rusted off so I put a 94 bed on it .. I have had a Toyota from 80's...2 of 90's now 05... newer ones rides MUCH better... as for Dewight's post,mpg will be getting better....government mandated already

11. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Duckology14, Demo Man and texastacoma like this.
  12. jhon

jhon New Member

Hello i am jhon froma panama

13. mp31bng

mp31bng Member

That is a good looking truck