Biggest Tire Size?

New to this world.

Hey guy, hows it going!. new to this whole world just got ride of my civic Si few weeks ago and picked up a 2013 TRD tacoma. i want to lift it and put bigger tires and rims on it. i was looking for some input as for how much gas milage id lose and how off my speedo would be. any other inut would be appriciated.

I'm glad to hear that I've seen wheel spacers and aftermarket wheels trash bearings but hope your skeeps going strong I'll be joining you with the spacers soon thanks for all the help and keep up updating on how the wheel spacers and bearings are doin

I'm glad to hear that I've seen wheel spacers and aftermarket wheels trash bearings but hope your skeeps going strong I'll be joining you with the spacers soon thanks for all the help and keep up updating on how the wheel spacers and bearings are doin

Cool. Post some pics when you get them

I need to figure out how to post a profile picture first lol but you bet you guys are all awesome thank you

I just got a 95 Tacoma. its not a prerunner but I was wondering what the biggest tires I could fit on it were? I cant find anything in the owners manual

I have a 05 4x4 Tacoma. Have plans to put a 3 inch lift kit on and was wondering if 285/75/16 tires would fit?
With a 3" lift they will fit. If you have stock wheels you'll need 1.25" or 1.5" wheel spacers or get aftermarket 16" wheel with a -6 offset.

I have a 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and installing a 3"lift with 1-1/4" spacers. I want to run 285/70R17 will I have any problems? I won't be on rough terrain, hard top only.

I have a 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and installing a 3"lift with 1-1/4" spacers. I want to run 285/70R17 will I have any problems? I won't be on rough terrain, hard top only.
Might have some rubbing on front mud flaps if you have them. It looks better without them anyways. Also a lower offset wheel works better than spacers IMO. 0 offset to -6 offset seems to be the best with that set up.
Welcome to the forum.
Pictures when you have them.

I just put 265/70/17's on with OEM 4runner rims and no lift. The 4runner rims are 1/2'' narrower than Tacoma rims, from what I've seen. I like the ride too. Got Michelin's on it as I don't off road.. It rides 1000% better too.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 65
I just put 265/70/17's on with OEM 4runner rims and no lift. The 4runner rims are 1/2'' narrower than Tacoma rims, from what I've seen. I like the ride too. Got Michelin's on it as I don't off road.. It rides 1000% better too.
Looks good.
Welcome to the forum.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but do you have to recalibrate the speedometer after going up a tire size? My tires are at 33'' right now...

Back