california gun laws have gone wild.

California just sucks in general. Lol. Yeah I live here.

Could always come northeast whipper. Nice in the summer, snow in the winter, plenty of places to wheel here in new england too. No earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires. Maybe the occasional hurricane but by the time they hit southern new england theyre duds anyway 99% of the time.

I would prefer a colder climate. My family and friends are here though. Also without a degree I would probably end up taking a big pay cut.

I would prefer a colder climate. My family and friends are here though. Also without a degree I would probably end up taking a big pay cut.

I hear that. Same thing w/ me. I'd move up to the mountains in maine somewhere if I could get a job. Anyone in Maine looking for a good welder gimme a call haha

I'm not leaving CA, but I do think its time to buy some reload equipment and make my own ammo. I'm sure there is a school out there.

I'm not leaving CA, but I do think its time to buy some reload equipment and make my own ammo. I'm sure there is a school out there.

Best place to get reloading equipment and some supplies. When I was buying I got quite a bit thru them. Much cheaper than a gunshop. For bullets, primers & gunpowder I just bought at a local gunshop.

My dad taught me how to reload shotgun shells and I used that knowledge to reload my handgun bullets. There are many books on the subject to teach you how. I have Lyman & Speer reloading manuals, covers all you need to know.

http://www.midwayusa.com/

Byrd said it we(kansas) are the people of old school america... here open carry is more common than females with a purses in my town and guess how much crime we have here in my town? O thats right next to nothing (meth heads dont count lol)

It must be really cheap to reload shotgun shells!

It was for my dad, I was a kid then. I reload handgun ammo. And for 50 rounds it's about a 1/3 of the cost for new.

Take .357 rounds 50 new about $50, I can reload 50 of that same round for about $17. That's my round of choice, I can do .38 special as well. Same bullet shorter case. I can make some nasty stuff. The old man taught me well. He was a deputy sheriff so I learned guns at an early age. Got my hunters safety cert when I was 10. Most my family was law enforcement or military.

Byrd said it we(kansas) are the people of old school america... here open carry is more common than females with a purses in my town and guess how much crime we have here in my town? O thats right next to nothing (meth heads dont count lol)

You know it bro! Kansans don't put up with that kind of nonsense. Nobody jacks with our gun rights, it's in our State Constitution along with the Federal. And the current Legislation just passed a bunch of laws to strengthen that right. :thumbsup:

Wow, it kinda makes me ashamed to say I live in California. I actually have a good friend that owns a gun shop local to me. They can pretty much write off selling ammo anymore. Seems more worth it to drive to Arizona and walk out with some ammo instead of paying $50 as a fee.

At least you have a skill. All I can say is that I'm good at wrenching and good with computers.

Sometimes I wish I got better at that computer stuff, got a friends who work in IT and they make a lot more than I do! Welding is really a regional thing. If theres no shipyard to work at finding a good paying job is tough. Its a dying art for some reason.

Wow, it kinda makes me ashamed to say I live in California. I actually have a good friend that owns a gun shop local to me. They can pretty much write off selling ammo anymore. Seems more worth it to drive to Arizona and walk out with some ammo instead of paying $50 as a fee.

That's not a bad idea either. My friend has property in Arizona.

So they are going to punish law abiding gun owners, sounds like the stupid crap they do here in Jersey. :wallbash:

Back