Can I get the new TRD PRO package for my 2013 Tacoma?

I'm just waiting for the "deep recessed lip" DIY mesh kit. I could get a thin lip DIY kit now for about $60. but I don't think they look good.I have traded around and got a couple extras to work with.http://[URL=http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/lexibilly/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbc426239.jpg.html]
image_zpsbc426239.jpg
[/URL]

Ive been considering customizing my grill but are the oem grills designed for a certain way of air flow into the engine bay? Do these "satoshi" grills improve that? More air in the cooler the engine right? Any affect aerodynamically? As if this matters with a "brick with large tires" on the road truck. Lol.

$1k for a grill is ridiculous!!!! Lol!

A grill is just eye candy. Nothing more.

No discount. They don't need incentives to sell this particular model so we only get it for invoice.
Other models we get under invoice pricing.

Yeah they didn't have Entunes back then. It has 7" touchscreen, iPhone compatibility, rear view camera built in, weather, navigation, pandora, cheap gas finder, satellite radio, etc. etc. I'm sure that little add-on upped the price of the TRD's a bit. Now all Tacomas come with Entunes but the catch is there are 4 levels of Entunes now so the base model only has basic features and it goes up from there.

Yeah they didn't have Entunes back then. It has 7" touchscreen, iPhone compatibility, rear view camera built in, weather, navigation, pandora, cheap gas finder, satellite radio, etc. etc. I'm sure that little add-on upped the price of the TRD's a bit. Now all Tacomas come with Entunes but the catch is there are 4 levels of Entunes now so the base model only has basic features and it goes up from there.

I dont want an entune...to me thats all an extra i wouldnt need.

Thanks for all the feedback!

I want to get 4 wheel drive , I have the prerunner and I did almost get stuck in the mud but was able to rock it out by pushing the auto LSD off . My question is should I just get all terrain tires or mud tires?

Really all depends on how much 4x4 your gonna do and what conditions your gonna be in. MT are gonna give you more traction but the life span is lower than an AT with less traction. I know some one makes an MT with a 50k warranty on them I just can't remember who

Back