CB Radio

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by jdr3366, Jun 17, 2020.

1. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Almost any shop that does any sort of mechanical work at all should easily be able to install it for you.
    It is not difficult in the slightest, very basic wiring, mount the bracket, then slide the radio into the bracket. Mounting the antenna took me 3 minutes, this is not difficult.
    The hardest part is you actually deciding where you physically want to put the radio in the cab...once you decide that, should be a very calm and easy hour job, sipping a beer, listening to music, and requires basic tools, a drill, and deciding to wire it to a key switched power, or always hot power.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    jdr3366

jdr3366 Well-Known Member

Funny. I figured out where I want the CB and the antenna. But can't find anybody who will install it. I might go back to Miles in Greenville.

B.C. likes this.