Cold air intakes. Want to put one in. Any good ideas? Which brand is good? Also I'm in Calif.

I have an Air Raid but yesterday my check engine light and Trac Off light came on at 3,000 miles so I took it to dealership and they claim its because of my aftermarket intake. Not sure if this is true or not but I'm taking it tomorrow to 4WheelParts (where it was bought and installed) to have them look at it.

Dealership was gonna charge me $200 just for diagnostic testing!.. Not even the repair just the testing itself. Ridiculous!

I have an Air Raid but yesterday my check engine light and Trac Off light came on at 3,000 miles so I took it to dealership and they claim its because of my aftermarket intake. Not sure if this is true or not but I'm taking it tomorrow to 4WheelParts (where it was bought and installed) to have them look at it.

Dealership was gonna charge me $200 just for diagnostic testing!.. Not even the repair just the testing itself. Ridiculous!

Damn 200 dollars, for my trac light staying on it was 85 for the diagnosis

Ya I had to pay the $85 diagnostic fee...

Turns out it was a spliced wire that came off. After 3 visits to 4 Wheel Parts I finally got it fixed and they gave me $100 store credit for the trouble. I'm just happy I didn't have to deal with Toyota dealership.

Turns out it was a spliced wire that came off. After 3 visits to 4 Wheel Parts I finally got it fixed and they gave me $100 store credit for the trouble. I'm just happy I didn't have to deal with Toyota dealership.

Damn, a $100 store credit to a store like 4 wheel parts is a hell of a lot better than than paying a dime to the idiots at the dealership!!

Damn, a $100 store credit to a store like 4 wheel parts is a hell of a lot better than than paying a dime to the idiots at the dealership!!

Well it all came back on.. So the manager is about as frustrated as I am with it and offered to take it up to the dealership himself. He even offered to pay for tow truck, rental car, and any expenses at the dealership.

Well it all came back on.. So the manager is about as frustrated as I am with it and offered to take it up to the dealership himself. He even offered to pay for tow truck, rental car, and any expenses at the dealership.

Don't know where you are but in Houston the 4 wheel parts are good, but not that good... That's a manager who knows how to do business

Back