Did I Make The Right Decision

Welcome I have two front facing car seats . Get seat covers because they put there feet on the back of the front seats. I love my Tacoma. I traded a f150 for it. More room in the ford but the Tacoma is fine for two. If my wife wants a third she can get another sperm donor that not me. Lol

Welcome I have two front facing car seats . Get seat covers because they put there feet on the back of the front seats. I love my Tacoma. I traded a f150 for it. More room in the ford but the Tacoma is fine for two. If my wife wants a third she can get another sperm donor that not me. Lol
Haha. Smart man. Make sure he’s rich it will make your life easier.
These work well for the back of the seats-
https://www.amazon.com/seat-protector-kick-mats/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:seat protector kick mats

And these work well under the Car seats-
https://www.amazon.com/Prince-Lionheart-Stage-Seatsaver-Black/dp/B000083GHY

Congrats on the new taco my opinion the Tacoma is a great family vehicle I'm the family taxi always taking my elderly parents to the store and the restaurant along with my wife and son it fits 5 people perfectly and I just recently took a weekend fishing trip and my shortbed fit everything so I think it will work for you too good luck and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Taco Forum mobile app

Go to a Toyota dealership and sit in a new 4Runner. They feel more spacious to me (I'm 6ft), there's way more leg/baby carrier room for rear seats, and the SR5 and Limited models have optional 3rd row seats.
Most people that own a 4Runner say they are more comfortable/spacious than a Tacoma.

My troop of Chitlins rides in the bed holding on to ropes. Yes even in the winter ! Yes, It's not too safe but when they get to School they're all the coolest , I have rolls of bubble wrap so it safe !
Raw goat's milk with their coffee and Grits ... For breakfast and they are strong and Fearless , much needed in the middle of the Rump administration !

Sent from my Moto G Play using Taco Forum mobile app

I think I can make it work this is with the seat reclined a little I can move the car seat up one to get a little more space but this is with it down and my wife sitting in the back with me. She said shes comfy but I guess we will see20180829_124709.jpeg

Back