Do I need to get new UCAs with a 3" lift

Lol yeah my bad. Honestly I expected a little difference in the ride quality but it I almost painful how much different it drives

Lol yeah my bad. Honestly I expected a little difference in the ride quality but it I almost painful how much different it drives
Well lets see.... u preloaded 620lb coils, and threw spacers on. So its gunna be rougher (i have 620s with 5100s on bottom notch and its soft).

What did u buy to lift the rear?

Now, what load rating are ur tires?
And what psi are u running?

And remember, 5100s are digressive.... they will ride better the faster they cycle.

No spacers on truck
It's on the first clip setting,2 1/2" and then added top plate spacers to give a full 3" lift. Added driver side lean TP14 spacer. Trucks steering is way off from stock driving and rubbing hard at full turn. Removed all unnecessary plastic but noticed it is only rubbing back of wheel well

Spacers^^

What rear lift was used?
What load range tires?
What psi?

I had toyo MT's, load range E tire with a max of 80 psi, there will be a vibration and a little wobble in the steering wheel at low speeds because of the large lugs on MT tires. I would suggest to run those tires at about 70 psi, will give a little smother ride and Tacoma's are not heavy enough to need the full 80 psi...

I had toyo MT's, load range E tire with a max of 80 psi, there will be a vibration and a little wobble in the steering wheel at low speeds because of the large lugs on MT tires. I would suggest to run those tires at about 70 psi, will give a little smother ride and Tacoma's are not heavy enough to need the full 80 psi...

Do a chalkline test.

Back