Fah-fah-friday!!!!!

They didn't give me one, I picked it out of a catalog, they gave me $500 to spend so I got that. When I hit 10 yrs I got a $1000 AMX card. In 3 yrs I'll get one for $1500. It goes up $500 every 5 yrs. :thumbsup: & July 24th I'll get 4 weeks paid vaca hrs to add to the 2 weeks I still have from last yr. :w00t::clap:

I think I need to plan a vaca! I have till Oct to use up the 2 weeks from last yr.

They didn't give me one, I picked it out of a catalog, they gave me $500 to spend so I got that. When I hit 10 yrs I got a $1000 AMX card. In 3 yrs I'll get one for $1500. It goes up $500 every 5 yrs. :thumbsup: & July 24th I'll get 4 weeks paid vaca hrs to add to the 2 weeks I still have from last yr. :w00t::clap:

I think I need to plan a vaca! I have till Oct to use up the 2 weeks from last yr.

Damn. So what company do you work for?

They treat us good there. :thumbsup:

Glad I checked my propane lantern seems the starting flint was toasted and the left over piece was wedged in it, finally got it out and new flint in and working :)

Need to check if she'll fire up. It should mantles look good to go, but will find out. Would hate to not have light when it got dark down there, there's rattlers in them woods. They found a 5 footer a couple weeks ago cutting a new trail :eek:

Thanks HellaNella! I plan on it! And I have a digital camera I got from work about 7 yrs ago for 5 yrs service. Takes excellent pics! I got 2, 2 GB flash cards for it so can take tons of pics and rechargeable batteries which I can recharge in the truck using the 12V outlet. Good to go on that front!

Look forward to hooking up with these guys down there from TW. They have some nice rigs. I'll be reppin this site when I'm there, got my sticker on and will be wearing my shirt! :thumbsup:

samsung_s1050_front_blk.jpg

sweet lookin camera byrd

They treat us good there. :thumbsup:

Glad I checked my propane lantern seems the starting flint was toasted and the left over piece was wedged in it, finally got it out and new flint in and working :)

Need to check if she'll fire up. It should mantles look good to go, but will find out. Would hate to not have light when it got dark down there, there's rattlers in them woods. They found a 5 footer a couple weeks ago cutting a new trail :eek:

rattlers huh...hisssssss !!:laughing:

Yep, and I did see a dead one on the road not far from the place. Granted he looked a little thin. ;)

Glad these trucks have clearance, on the way back I drove over a skunk, didn't hit him!

Yep, and I did see a dead one on the road not far from the place. Granted he looked a little thin. ;)

Glad these trucks have clearance, on the way back I drove over a skunk, didn't hit him!

yeah man ..if u had hit him probarly your truck would have had a nasty smell!!! pheewww!!

Yeah, here's a couple pics of the one they found on a newly cut trail. :blink:
This place is only about 90 miles south of me.

Attachments

• 225388_1667493773788_5285590_n.jpg
    225388_1667493773788_5285590_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 222778_1667486133597_5154717_n.jpg
    222778_1667486133597_5154717_n.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 7
Its Friday and in2nights truck will be finished and driving home today!:thumbup:

EngageOffRoad Pure Race Spindles are done and installed
picture.php

EngageOffRoad 05-15 Toyota Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion Clip done and Installed w/Valence
picture.php

anther shot of the EngageOffRoad 05-15 Toyota Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion Clip done and Installed w/Valence
picture.php

Bad ass! You guys should cut out the Engage logo in the clip instead of using a Toyota logo. Or stick on an Engage logo like chase 1.

Bad ass! You guys should cut out the Engage logo in the clip instead of using a Toyota logo. Or stick on an Engage logo like chase 1.

that's up to the truck owner man...ha ha...but thanx....we need a Gen1 in here....come on MR. Hawaii:whistling2:

well Monday, we finished in2nite's build and she is back home where she belongs.....now to start the next one!

in2nite back on all fours and headed home
picture.php

side shot of the Engage 05-13 Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion 1 Piece Fiberglass Clip w/OEM Functioning Head Lights
picture.php

we added a "Valence" to clean it up and give it that "Big Boy Look"
picture.php

nice simple "tag" bumper to get "things" out of his way:whistling2:
picture.php

anther side shot to show off the Engage 05-13 Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion 1 Piece Fiberglass Clip w/OEM Functioning Head Lights and the "tag" bumper
picture.php

Back