Favorite Modification?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Nathan, Feb 17, 2013.

1. MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Meh..can I fit a 09+ in my 08. Can't see **** during the day when wearing sun glasses, same goes for the compass/temp thingy

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

Yes sir you can...I swapped mine as well for that reason and to match it with the rest :thumbsup:

The compass can't be swap tho :(

4. tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

The compass is the first thing to fry anyways! I just learned to live with out it.

5. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

ya i know...easy fix that shouldnt "break" in the first place lol

6. YotaKid

YotaKid Teen Taco Driver

Lift and tires for sho.:cool: or anything suspension for that matter

7. Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan Because RaceTruck....

Supercharger for sure

8. YotaKid

YotaKid Teen Taco Driver

I did say suspension and tires earlier, but the grey wire mod is so awesome it has to be up there too. Doesnt get much better for the price.

9. TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Well-Known Member

My 5100's with the rear leaf tsb. Truck rides and looks much better sitting level.

10. mabbw

mabbw Member

Adding a switch to turn off the ABS fo sho

11. ProForce

ProForce Thin Blue Line

Still need to do this ^ I almost flew off the side of a cliff last night because of ABS :mad:

12. ProForce

ProForce Thin Blue Line

Idk if I could pick a favorite mod.... I think the wheels and tires make the look of the truck, but my system is more practical since I listen to that every second I'm in the truck. And since it sounds amazing, I'd say the system is my favorite. Soo many choices though

brandon r likes this.
  13. ST3VE

ST3VE Authorized User

Hood scoop light bar or halo headlights.

14. ProForce

ProForce Thin Blue Line

Halos with retros or without?

15. MGMTacoLover

MGMTacoLover Well-Known Member

I have yet to do one major mod but I would say either sound system or bilstein 5100s with eibach coils

16. ProForce

ProForce Thin Blue Line

Yeah I was gonna say my 5100's because I love how smooth the ride is for how cheap the shocks are, and for basic trail offroading they handle pretty decent too. But i had to pick my system over the shocks cuz I'm a big audio buff lol

brandon r likes this.
  17. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

When I dumped the stock dunflop tires, those things are horrible.

18. Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan MOnty Lives on

I would say Arb lockers and gears and rear bumper.

19. ST3VE

ST3VE Authorized User

I purchased the halo headlights from a company called Spyder... something. They just needed to be resealed for moisture purposes.

Attached Files:

20. ST3VE

ST3VE Authorized User

What the dag?! So you will have to turn your computer sideways or push it on the ground to see my photo. But these are the lights.

21. ProForce

ProForce Thin Blue Line

Haha I get it still