Favorite thing about your Tacoma???

What's not to love about a Tacoma? I've owned Fords and Chevys. All can have issues but Toyota has had it figured out for a generation. Strong trucks that will go anywhere with little waste.

Always wanted a Toyota truck. After getting 412k miles out of a 2004 4Runner, a Tacoma was the only way to go. 2013 double cab 4WD

My first Toyota. This truck has exceeded expectations.

Comfortable on long trip
Exceptional economy for a 4wd
Ergonomic layout
Dealer support has been great (so far)
Handling and performance

Sometimes things work out for the better. I originally planned to wait for the new Ford Ranger but circumstances dictated buying sooner than later.

Only gripes are:
The "traffic" function is worthless where I live. Couldn't care less what the traffic is in Seattle.
There are 2 functions on the radio I can't seem to figure out. (Guess I'll have to read one of the manuals that are in the glovebox.)

I've owned a lot of Tacoma's over the years. I just got back from a trip where I drove about 1,000 miles in three days. I'm impressed with the gen 3's comfort. Toyota has came a long way.

So, this reminded me of why I'm proud to own my little Taco. Met a guy and was out at his shop talking to his grandmother, he has a big lifted Power Stroke and so she asks me, "Do you have a Ford?" No. "We'll do you at least have a Chevy?" No, I'm Japanese, so I drive a Japanese truck.

Her response: "Oh, you know my brother was killed in Pearl Harbor". [emoji52] Walk away slowly...

In a world of Fords and Chevys, I love that my Tacoma both brings me together with other owners like your fine selves, and sets me apart from my redneck friends.

Lol

Back