Fishing

Just waiting on the dark days to be over. Almost March. Should be fishing soon. I try to fish atleast 3 days a week.

I went to a local tackle shop today. I just had the itch even though it's not really the season yet. Can't wait.

Yeah into fishing! We go a lot during the summer when the surf is not so rough. My dad has a 26' double hull fishing boat that he uses to fish for Ahi on.

Caught my first fish of the year last weekend. A drum around 25 inches. The only problem is the river is up and I have to help someone move this weekend. The only downside to having a tacoma. Would post a pic but still working on getting pics off of my phone.

S. Florida fishing is a little different then what I grew up with on the gulf coast of MS. I want to get back to fishing the barrier islands, oil rigs, and shrimp boats parked during the day.

Sorry. No more ass fishing for me. Been with the lie dispenser for 6 years now. Getting married June 8th. I will let you catch the Ass as I continue catching Bass!! haha

I do alot of trout and salmon and steelhead fishing. From a couple weeks ago

2013-01-01_13-45-35_642.jpg

I went fishing at a little pond with my boys yesterday. Caught two small fish but they had a blast and that's all that matters!

Back