fled from tacomaworld

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by oneshort, Jan 17, 2017.

1. oneshort

oneshort Member

I had some problems over at their site dont think ill be going back.Is this a better site for 3rd gen owners ?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Negative.

Mjp2 likes this.
  4. OP
    oneshort

oneshort Member

for real @whippersnapper02 seemed like a like of nice post here . Where i left they all ride the bus .

883Harleygirl likes this.
  5. TacoLoco16

TacoLoco16 Well-Known Member

Yes! I got banned from tacomaworld. My belief is, its trolled by Toyota employees and read by a bunch of cry babys and haters. I found this site to be a lot of help without all the winers and guys who wear skirts.

Glen Cabbage and InfernoToy like this.
  6. InfernoToy

InfernoToy Member

:D

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  7. InfernoToy

InfernoToy Member

I'm a third gen owner so you've got at least one friend here! I just bought a 2016 SR5. What do you have.

8. tacrawf

tacrawf New Member

I'm on both sites, and haven't had any problems with either site or the other people.

9. mdcmn7

mdcmn7 Active Member

I'm here because Tacoma world no longer accepted Tapatalk

The site was hard to navigate from a phone without it

This site doesn't seem to be as large, but the people are decent

billssr5 likes this.
  10. YotaComa

YotaComa Member

TW is funny, I've never posted to that forum, was only a member for maybe a month. I tried to log on after about two weeks and couldn't login, I figured I forgot my PW or something. Requested a reset and found out I had been banned from the forum for rules violations??? OK..never posted and I get banned, I don't know what rules I could've broke but oh well.

OR17TRD, Mtbdude, billssr5 and 2 others like this.
  11. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

Wow thats pretty funny :) They must have read your mind?

12. YotaComa

YotaComa Member

Anybody know MESOJDM in Toyota World? He does tail light mods on 3Gen tacomas, nice work. Was wondering if he was in this forum.

13. billssr5

billssr5 Well-Known Member

the inmates run the asylum at that place:eek:

YotaComa likes this.
  14. Mtbdude

Mtbdude Member

We'll be watching closely now that you're posting. You must be a trouble maker or something. Haha, just kidding.

YotaComa likes this.
  15. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

He's a taco stalcker. o_O

YotaComa likes this.
  16. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

Sorry to say I like both sites. Just gotta weed thru the negativity. Lots of great info. Problem is there is a ton of follow the leader there. If you don't have a Pro grille you are in the minority.

Boxerdad214 likes this.
  17. pismo61

pismo61 New Member

I agree.

Boxerdad214 likes this.
  18. ak49watson

ak49watson New Member

Me too. I got banned for posting this. I guess they don't like blatant sarcasm.

Bogunn, OR17TRD and whippersnapper02 like this.
  19. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Hey, sometimes it's wrong to be right...:cool:

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  20. ak49watson

ak49watson New Member

My TRD OR rear diff is discolored slightly around the bolt holes.

That massive leak is going to grenade my entire axle. Class action lawsuit, right nao.

;)

4wd likes this.
  21. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Biggest problem I had with the 3rd genners was trying to objectively give them some heads-up on issues carried over from 2nd gens & theres not enough of this to cool the ass hurt they'd display if suggesting theirs was anything less than perfect...

tomarx2taco likes this.