Football sunday who's everyone rooting for?

HellaNella420

Though I'm from Bradyville (new england), i'm a long auffering Raiders fan. Still watch every game. God I need a winning season someday.

I am going to the Packers Lions game at GB on 10/6. This will be my 10th game in GB.

My old man's a pack fan. Me and my brother splurged and got him 1st row 45yd line visitor side in foxboro a couple years ago (sun nite game). Rodgers got concussed week before, didnt play flynn filled in. They lost but jordy nelson signed his jersey for him.

I went to that game. Matt Flynn almost pulled off a win. It was a great game. It wasn't to cold that night. I won twice on the MA second chance lottery drawing for Patriot tickets. I am waiting to find out what game or games I am going to.

I went to that game. Matt Flynn almost pulled off a win. It was a great game. It wasn't to cold that night. I won twice on the MA second chance lottery drawing for Patriot tickets. I am waiting to find out what game or games I am going to.

At least he got to see a good game.

Is it sad that I am always embarrassed to say who my team is. Growing up in central Texas, I can't help who my team is. My loyalty won't let me jump ship. But before I catch too much crap over it... I am a Cowboys fan. I am NOT a Jerry Jones fan and I am NOT a Tony Romo fan. The Cowboys will probably be 8-8 (or worse) as long as Tony and Jerry are at the helm. I just have way too many good memories watching the team in Texas Stadium and with my family.

Back