Football sunday who's everyone rooting for?

Is it sad that I am always embarrassed to say who my team is. Growing up in central Texas, I can't help who my team is. My loyalty won't let me jump ship. But before I catch too much crap over it... I am a Cowboys fan. I am NOT a Jerry Jones fan and I am NOT a Tony Romo fan. The Cowboys will probably be 8-8 (or worse) as long as Tony and Jerry are at the helm. I just have way too many good memories watching the team in Texas Stadium and with my family.

Some great seasons in the 90's with Troy, irvin and emmit. Before jerry jones decided to try to be al davis (the one that won super bowls), and named himself GM.

Very true Hella. Those were my formative teenage years and I would watch the games with my grandparents. We didn't dare make noise at Papa's house when the Cowboys were on. That's a team that actually stood for something. It is now a sad shell of its former self but I still can't walk away from that star.

Very true Hella. Those were my formative teenage years and I would watch the games with my grandparents. We didn't dare make noise at Papa's house when the Cowboys were on. That's a team that actually stood for something. It is now a sad shell of its former self but I still can't walk away from that star.

How i feel as a raider fan. Now theyre just cleaning up the mess al davis left in his later years. Better days a comin.

We'll be lucky if the Cowboys can beat the Rams. I realized Jerry Jones actually believes all of his own BS. Some of his local interviews had me literally yelling profanity at my radio.

We'll be lucky if the Cowboys can beat the Rams. I realized Jerry Jones actually believes all of his own BS. Some of his local interviews had me literally yelling profanity at my radio.

Al Davis tried to once convince the world jamarcus russell was a "good quarterback".

I find it hard to watch college ball because:
1. Im not in the south and all the good teams are there. Up here we have UCONN and BC. They stink. Every year.
2. No playoffs. If you lose ONE game, your season is essentially over (unless youre alabama). When you do lose your team is relegated to playing in the meineke muffler bowl.

I find it hard to watch college ball because:
1. Im not in the south and all the good teams are there. Up here we have UCONN and BC. They stink. Every year.
2. No playoffs. If you lose ONE game, your season is essentially over (unless youre alabama). When you do lose your team is relegated to playing in the meineke muffler bowl.

This is what makes college so much more exciting imo. Every game means so much and is like a play off game. In the pro's you can be an average team, win half your games and still make the playoffs, and if you are hot still go on to the Superbowl.

Plus I get tired of the cry baby "pro" guys crying about not getting the ball enough and all that kind of drama.

This is what makes college so much more exciting imo. Every game means so much and is like a play off game. In the pro's you can be an average team, win half your games and still make the playoffs, and if you are hot still go on to the Superbowl.

Plus I get tired of the cry baby "pro" guys crying about not getting the ball enough and all that kind of drama.

That stuff happens in college too though. 8 team 3 week playoff would work in CFB. A computer shouldnt determine the best 2 teams....since it always seems to be 2 SEC teams anyway. Just an observation.

BOOM!

Beating the Oakland Raiders 24-7
KC Chiefs 6-0 booyah!
shappy_thumb-up_100-104.gif

The Chiefs had 10 sacks Sunday against the Raiders.
smileyslaughing_lol_point_left_100-106.gif

Raiders facing 4th and 48 at their 12. Not even their punt made it to the first down marker.
shappy_laughing_rofl_100-101.gif

Oh, and of course this little gem.
spartying_100-179gif.gif

Attachments

• 1377012_10151939416921221_881950735_n.jpg
    1377012_10151939416921221_881950735_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 38
BOOM!

Beating the Oakland Raiders 24-7
KC Chiefs 6-0 booyah!
shappy_thumb-up_100-104.gif

The Chiefs had 10 sacks Sunday against the Raiders.
smileyslaughing_lol_point_left_100-106.gif

Raiders facing 4th and 48 at their 12. Not even their punt made it to the first down marker.
shappy_laughing_rofl_100-101.gif

Oh, and of course this little gem.
spartying_100-179gif.gif

Terrelle pryor looked like s*it playing behind the 4th string oline today.

Don't you just hate being sacked in OT of a game to lose.
Miami 22
Cincinnati 20
_Sev3.gif

Last edited:
Back