FS NEW 16-19 Tacoma Full sized front license plate bracket shipped fully assembled

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Nov 29, 2018.

1. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

I have put together a handful of full size brackets from parts that I already had machined. This is all I have until I manufacture more in the next few weeks.
    Currently have 5 QF-2 brackets (you assemble) for $26 shipped each and 6 QF-2A assembled brackets for $29 shipped each. Have zero QF-1 small $14.99 brackets at this time.
    Note prices are direct buy on paypal. I posted 3 of each on Ebay for $1 extra to partially cover their fees. Future products will be slightly higher priced. .

B-Man and texasred like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE