FS NEW 16-19 Tacoma Full sized front license plate bracket shipped fully assembled

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Nov 29, 2018.

1. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Love mine! Gets rid of the black “lump” and can mount over or under.
    Great quality!

B-Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TheChiefJaguar

TheChiefJaguar Active Member

Are you still making these?

4. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

I have the material to make 28 brackets. I bought better thicker material. As the labor is quite involved the new upgraded brackets will now be $38. I surveyed most of the buyers that purchased these last year. They all agreed that the new price was something they would be willing to pay. They were all still satisfied and said that car washes have had no affect on the license plates. Yes I will be making these in the coming weeks.

Scott Wyman, TheChiefJaguar and B-Man like this.
  5. OP
    mrproduxn

The new v2 full size bracket is going on sale this weekend with shipping to start 9/21/2020. The new price is $34 for members and $37.50 for ebay. These are much better than the originals. The machining is better. The fit is better. The material is thicker all around. They are stronger. Now there are 4 mounting positions from low to high. They are more precisely machined. People have stated there was nothing wrong with the originals. That didn't stop me from making improvements. I have roughly 23 assemblies available (after reserve sales). Please pm for details. 20200916_162003 - Copy (2).jpg 20200916_162224.jpg 20200916_172315.jpg 20200916_172653.jpg 20200916_173329.jpg v1 and v2 comparison.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    B-Man likes this.
  6. OP
    mrproduxn

Price dropped to $33

B-Man likes this.