Fuel filter change 08 taco

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by taco John, Sep 5, 2016.

1. rec2570

rec2570 Well-Known Member

Not sure what tank you mean? Me no smart enough. Please esplain

taco John and Mjp2 like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

91 gets better mileage and more hp.

And grounding the throttle body makes for firmer shifts and quicker throttle response.

4. OP
    taco John

taco John Well-Known Member

Hey man no need to insult me. I thought my spacer lift was a spindle lift, oooh and I've mentioned numerous times that I have nearly ZERO experience with our trucks, lifts, and etc.. But for you to come here and act like the God of Tacoma owners is ****ing ridiculous. I'm here to learn more about our trucks NOT show off. And congrats if you're able to afford a fancy ****ing lift kit worth 5k some of us can't afford that ****. So if you don't like what's posted here Don't comment, it's very simple.

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    Mjp2 and rec2570 like this.
  5. OreoCat

OreoCat Well-Known Member

PISSOFF.. U GET WHAT U GET..

taco John and Mjp2 like this.
  6. Izac

Izac New Member

I'm new to this page but i own a 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road wand just hit 250,000 miles. i am only 18 and replaced the fuel pump/ fuel filter by myself in the gas tank. the pump and filter isn't universal so i bought a " Quantum fuel systems," fuel pump part # HFP-387-U. installed it no problems with a jack, plywood, and some tools. I found its more fuel efficient, revs higher and better performance. i spent a total of $63.64 on the quantum pump and filter.

OR17TRD, tooter and B-Man like this.
  7. RDinNHandAZ

RDinNHandAZ Member

Sounds like you are on your way to DIY repairs on that Taco. Great to see a “kid” getting their hands dirty! Welcome.

tooter, Izac and B-Man like this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Oh gone are the days of asss hats and shenanigans. Some of these old thread :eek:
    The hostility and anger. :confused:

B-Man, tooter, kp.taco and 1 other person like this.
  9. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

haha! "asshats and shenanigans". sounds like a good name for a rock band... or pet cats. ;)

Lil G, B-Man and OR17TRD like this.