Gardens

so its a stupid thing if i wanna see how yer garden grows and all the goodies?
whatta pooper :(

No, it's a stupid thing asking a neighbor to take pictures of my garden when it doesn't even belong to them. It's like me going crawling around under my neighbors truck taking pictures of it. You just don't do that stuff.
Btw, the goulash came out good. Just the right amount of heat.
As far as the ghost peppers, they can incur some serious pain if handled like I did.

No, it's a stupid thing asking a neighbor to take pictures of my garden when it doesn't even belong to them. It's like me going crawling around under my neighbors truck taking pictures of it. You just don't do that stuff.
YOU owe me a keyboard.

Just spewed iced tea & absolute all over it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just get me some bonafide pics from yer actual garden to satisfy my appetite :)
Hate to disappoint, but for me, this isn't ''show and tell''. I've never owned a camera, or ever used one. You'll need to get your jollies from pictures elsewhere, and try to avoid crawling under trucks that don't belong to you. It only take's one time to run into the wrong character.

so far its been a difficult go on any development of Brandon's Empty Garden here
perhaps its the enormous amount of weekly rain that has been diluting any limited nourishment to the garden
last year or perhaps the year before, it was stunning by this time of the year

Brandon has more than just an empty garden, but I can tell you my tomatoes especially have taken on too much water from all the rain. Much of them have lost flavor and have busted open. Surprisingly I 've got some really good sweet bell peppers, and hot peppers.

the stench from Brandon's empty Garden last year took your breath away at times it was so potent

No, I've had some late blight issues lately from all the rain, and humidity. There's not enough hrs. of sunshine come fall to grow anything except maybe lettuce. Had some corn yesterday, nothing like fresh corn on the cob.

perhaps the Brandon's Empty Garden will get going this fall season before the ground gets too frozen
it's finally starting to brown well after nourishing it some. plus the saturated rainfall helps I suppose
Expect it to be fruitless and void
for His Majesty :(
FJB

Hate to disappoint, but for me, this isn't ''show and tell''. I've never owned a camera, or ever used one. You'll need to get your jollies from pictures elsewhere, and try to avoid crawling under trucks that don't belong to you. It only take's one time to run into the wrong character.
Joel, this 2023 not 1953. Try it, you might like it. Just my 2¢.

Back