How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nathan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Hang out here with the po’ folks.

tacoinmyfuture likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Seriously everything was kings and fox are the way to go anything under that was what ever unless it was billies 5100 which was the majority, if you didn't have the same set up you were criticized, if you had a noob question you were criticized, if you have a Prerunner you were criticized, all ways the same dumb ass question, why would you do that to a 4x2? Never got a straight up answer without 10 people being dicks about it. And the same old snarky remark, trade it in and get an OR 4x4 like it's really that easy. Here people like what you got for what it is. The love of all Tacomas. They don't make you regret your purchase because youre not out risking your hard earned investment by wheeling every weekend. And if you do build a mall crawler at least they aren't all up in your face about it. You can have a stock Tacoma, or a bad ass decked out rig and still get the same amount of love for it. Dude I tell you what I'm happy I found this forum.

Crawdad, tacoinmyfuture and OR17TRD like this.
  4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Dude I get it . I said I wasn’t doing anything to mine till warranty was gone and I caught hell. If I wanted to tear the hell out of a vehicle it wouldn’t be brand new for sure. At least not at 39 years old.

SomeDirtyCuban likes this.
  5. tacoinmyfuture

tacoinmyfuture Active Member

Yes!

SomeDirtyCuban likes this.
  6. Gigger

Gigger New Member

I just Googled "tacoma forum"

7. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

I, like many, simply Googled "tacoma forum". Tacoma World, while a trove of info, is such a mess to navigate, with 300 different forums, subforums, overlapping subject areas... Ridiculous.. Not to mention, it seemed like you needed to be part of the good ol' boys club in order to get an answer half the time (or the site is so busy that new questions are quickly buried by responses to other threads?).

kp.taco, OR17TRD and Lil G like this.
  8. TacoZipTie

TacoZipTie New Member

Google play store taptalk

9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

10. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was also looking at some info on Google about Tacoma's and saw this and checked it out and decided it was for me!

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  11. Graytrd4x4

Graytrd4x4 Member

I found the forum while do a google search for general tacoma questions. Was the number #1 search result on about every question. Excited to be part of the community

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Glad to have ya. Always good to get new members.

13. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome

14. Speninja

Speninja Member

Went to the App Store, searched Tacoma, desperate for peers like the Jeep community had that I came from lol

Bogunn likes this.
  15. cmdzee

cmdzee New Member

Found through tapatalk

Gregory and Bogunn like this.
  16. James Rabadan

James Rabadan New Member

Found you on google

Gregory likes this.
  17. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!