How does everyone wash their Taco?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by tacoinmyfuture, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Negative. Lol

Crawdad and Bojangles like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Pavo

Pavo Member

Back when I had my muscle cars I would detail them using Zaino (not sure if it's around, had to order it online) and to do everything legit was a 2 day process. All my trucks and cars I've had after, just used self service car wash or soapy Joe's here in san Diego county. (Soapy Joe's scratches the heck out of your car so I would avoid unless you don't really care). Now that I have my first new truck (2018 taco) thinking of going back to the whole detailing route

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

one reason I only detail, wash and wax my taco a few times a year.

5. jk252

jk252 Active Member

Your gf cleans mine to.

Crawdad likes this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Oh snap

7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha!