How to go about asking a female on a date

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Mar 13, 2013.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

... Dating is expensive :confused:

Tacomania likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoBOB77

TacoBOB77 Well-Known Member

I have been dating the last 7 years now i dont do cheasy dates. Focus is best on oneself growth and understanding....realest thing i ever said.

Tacomania and Crawdad like this.
  4. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

But your hand can't keep you warm at night.

OR17TRD, TacoBOB77, Bogunn and 2 others like this.
  5. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

The keyword is Dont! Lol. Women are overrated. Once you have kids, divorced(child support lol) etc. Its single time till the kids are over 18. Dating is basically legal prostitution anyway lol

Tacomania and TacoBOB77 like this.
  6. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

I respectfully disagree. Divorce is legalized prostitution. You slept with someone for X amount of time and they get a lump of YOUR cash for that. When I told the superior court judge that during my divorce he threatened to hold me in contempt of court if I said another word.

He asked me if I had anything to say before my divorce was finalized. If he didn't want an answer, he shouldn't have asked a question.

OR17TRD and TacoBOB77 like this.
  7. mcklovin77

I just gave my ex everything for Free..... my perspective was why fight over used **** when eventually everything I buy will be new and last longer. My divorce cost 250$. I geuss I married a cheap prostitute lol

OR17TRD and TacoBOB77 like this.
  8. TacoBOB77

They come and go..and im not a bad looking guy but i dont buy there nonsense..that would be last resort for a desperate man thankfully im not that old yet..you can call me persian ryan goslin lol..

9. TacoBOB77

Those are words of wisdom

mcklovin77 likes this.
  10. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

Mine cost me a half mil in cash, retirement and properties. I could have bought a string of $500 whores, spent less money, had more and better sex and not had to worry about losing half of everything I own. Those were an expensive 9 years.

OR17TRD and Crawdad like this.
  11. mcklovin77

I never told my ex-wife about my retirement and annuity fund I had when I was in Local#10(ironworker). Only thing she knew about is what the total on my paycheck was. We also never filed our taxes jointly. (Another pointer)1 1/2 years later after we divorced she tried figuring out how I bought my new Harley with cash. She still dont know till this day.

Tacomania and B-Man like this.
  12. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

What year did you get divorced?

13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

LOL......ain't that the truth!!!

14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Right On!.........Well done Sir!!

TacoBOB77 likes this.
  15. mcklovin77

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

B-Man likes this.
  16. mcklovin77

B-Man likes this.
  17. mcklovin77

My bad, I'm dumb it was 2007, I was thinking in my head 11 years ago and "derp", then I wrote 2011 lol

B-Man likes this.
  18. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

How did you get past the 1993 divorce full disclosure law?

19. mcklovin77

She found a attorney that filed a certain document stating your ex split and you dont know where he is, and they post a divorce clause in the paper for 30 days(legal section of the paper), if I dont respond she goes to court and the judge will grant auto divorce,(loophole). I didn't even need to show up. That's reason why I gave my ex everything. She just didn't know about my retirement. She thought she was getting the upper hand, lol. That's why the divorce cost 250$. Theres always loopholes

B-Man likes this.
  20. mcklovin77

That's for couples also that are fighting for property, kids and possessions etc. I just wanted my clothes,tools and my laptop.

B-Man likes this.
  21. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

If this was in the US, she can still come after you for half you retirement worth at the time you divorced.