How were you able to buy a Tacoma

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by 858_tacoma_guy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol 2003 lost in a divorce

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

B-man to answer the question good credit great second wife

TacoHog17, OR17TRD and SomeDirtyCuban like this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Sounds like both worked pretty well for ya! LOL

6. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol I think so. It’s all good.

7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Good Deal!

8. TacoZipTie

TacoZipTie New Member

Get a job and save your money for down payment .

kp.taco, OkieCowboy and Bojangles like this.
  9. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Great answer.

OkieCowboy likes this.
  10. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I traded in a 2010 Hemi Ram and a 2013 Honda Fit and got my 2016 DCSB SR5 and don't regret it a bit! Love my Taco!!! :rolleyes:

B-Man, lcarrasco212 and Bogunn like this.
  11. xaircav

xaircav Member

I sold my '53 Chevy pick up street rod and had to kick in a few thou to get my first (but not last) Tacoma, a 2010 with 103k miles. Looks, smells and runs like new. This is the most fun I've had with my pants on.

B-Man and kp.taco like this.
  12. OldMan

OldMan Member

I bought a 2001 Tacoma a couple months ago. The dealer was asking $10,900 and I got them down to $8,300. That's a lot for a 17 year old truck. But it was a one owner, 91,000 miles, no rust, new frame and was exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure it will be the last truck I buy, I'm 69 years old. My sons' God father died and left me some money so I paid cash.

13. AverageJoe

AverageJoe Member

Traded 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in on a 2018 Tacoma Off Road DCSB relatively same rate and payment.

B-Man likes this.
  14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

The Tacoma will hold its value alot better than the Jeep. Welcome to the forum and Congrats on the '18!

Bojangles and AverageJoe like this.
  15. AverageJoe

AverageJoe Member

Thank you! I'm happy to be in a truck again.
    I'm going to cruise the forums and see if there are local groups in Central Florida that get out and about. Anyone do the Georgia Traverse in a Tacoma?

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.