How were you able to buy a Tacoma

I'm just really bored wanting to start a new thread lol, but just curious Tacoma's are not cheap what so ever, what do you guys do for a living which helped you gain a taco. I personally just bought mine off Craigslist from some guy going through a divorce, I work at a bank while in school, obviously I'm poor xD

Don't answer this question if it's too personal, I'm just trying to start a thread for the hell of it lol
I sold my '53 Chevy pick up street rod and had to kick in a few thou to get my first (but not last) Tacoma, a 2010 with 103k miles. Looks, smells and runs like new. This is the most fun I've had with my pants on.

I bought a 2001 Tacoma a couple months ago. The dealer was asking $10,900 and I got them down to $8,300. That's a lot for a 17 year old truck. But it was a one owner, 91,000 miles, no rust, new frame and was exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure it will be the last truck I buy, I'm 69 years old. My sons' God father died and left me some money so I paid cash.

Am I missing something here? $25k? This is nice but are they really bringing thousands $$$ more than they sold for new? 64F46E30-3277-4936-8154-2895E2427081.jpeg is anyone buying these for this much?

Well,... the FJ's are selling for more than they did new,... but they don't make those anymore! This guy probably thinks his [emoji90] smells like Wisteria! [emoji23]
I’ve seen a 1985 4runner SR5 EFI bring $13k stock with low miles and new they where $13k but those are classics and they don’t make them like that any more. Same with the 60’s and 70’s fj’s

I’ve seen a 1985 4runner SR5 EFI bring $13k stock with low miles and new they where $13k but those are classics and they don’t make them like that any more. Same with the 60’s and 70’s fj’s
Yeah, the 85 was a 1 year thing though with EFI AND a solid front axle,... understandable,... probably not justified though,... lol. I don't think an 04 Tacoma is at that status,... I don't think there's anything special about it,...

Back