in2nit build thread

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by in2nit, Apr 14, 2013.

1. eyecon

eyecon Well-Known Member

Agreed that is one great truck

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Thanx...

No its not supercharged. Regeared, air intake, and exhaust.

4. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

I stand corrected then. Thought i saw a blower. Still sicko.

5. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

I thought about a blower, but I like being able to run any gas in the truck. The big change in seat of the pants feel was the gears. I put in 4.56's it really helped with having 35' tires.

6. tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

do it!!!!!!

7. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

To many other things to do first. Interior cage, links, 37' tires, change gears again, locker..:thumbsup:

8. tostidos

Lol, we seem to be on the same page :laughing:

9. DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

and its getting buttoned up....final tubes went in, now to do some electrical and work on final fitment of the Engage GenII Tacoma to GenII Tundra Conversion Clip

final tubes in and welded 100%
    [​IMG]

another shot
    [​IMG]

10. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

It looks awesome Hass... almost done. Called Jerry, but he is doing a huge tile job at his house so can't do the electrical until after the 30th.

11. DEZERTDUCK

we will hear here breath again today, here is whats going on

Located battery tray and extended the necessary wires to make her heart beat again
    [​IMG]

extended the brake system so she can stop on a dime!:thumbup:
    [​IMG]

12. user458

user458 Registered Users

Oh yeah. Love the lights

13. DEZERTDUCK

the progress we got done yesterday and today.....soo close but still a little more to go:whistling2:

in2night is getting closer and closer.....battery is in, fuse box is extended, everything is buttoned up...and yes she fired up right away:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

shocks are in with the new spring package, specially set up by Uribe from king this morning:w00t:
    [​IMG]

spindles are being fabricated so it can be full kill
    [​IMG]

finishing spindles so she can be back on all fours again
    [​IMG]

14. DEZERTDUCK

and the clip goes on:thumbsup: its fitted and mounted....couple little things left, an alignment and she will be test driven today!:thumbup:

the EngageOffRoad GenII Tacoma to GenII Tundra Conversion clip with added Louvers, side vents and functioning head lights!
    [​IMG]

another shot of the EngageOffRoad GenII Tacoma to GenII Tundra Conversion clip with added Louvers, side vents and functioning head lights
    [​IMG]

15. tostidos

Dude that looks so mean from the front! Looks sick!!!!!!!!

16. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

That is crazy. I have the bulbs for the headlights. Yeah:thumbup:

17. Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

We gotta go test it real soon.

18. DEZERTDUCK

Its Friday and in2nights truck will be finished and driving home today! Left on the list is install rotors, calipers, bleed brakes, button up some accessory wiring, install tires, align and test drive!:thumbup:

EngageOffRoad Pure Race Spindles are done and installed
    [​IMG]

EngageOffRoad 05-15 Toyota Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion Clip done and Installed w/Valence
    [​IMG]

anther shot of the EngageOffRoad 05-15 Toyota Tacoma to 07-13 Tundra Conversion Clip done and Installed w/Valence
    [​IMG]

19. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Here it is.... back on 4 wheels and in my driveway.. Engage Off road did an awesome job..

Attached Files:

20. tostidos

how does it feel james? Whena re you getting the clip pianted? :p

21. OP
    in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Its good Brutha. I want 37's now. I'm prob going to buy paint tommorow. Monday I'll mount up the lights.