Inferno LB coming along!

I’ve been waiting on 5k to get my oil changed but my 6 months are up so that will be ok?

That's way the hell too much for this truck. And looking at the engine pic it's a front wheel drive 4 cyl. Wtf lol
That would be going to $20k where I’m at because of the miles and condition. There was someone selling a similar one but it was white and had 70k miles on it for $24k and it sold. SMH. There are multiple first gen face lifted tacos on CL right now anywhere from $15k-20k they all have over 100k miles on them. I could go buy that bring it back here and sale it for $20k make a few grand on it.

That would be going to $20k where I’m at because of the miles and condition. There was someone selling a similar one but it was white and had 70k miles on it for $24k and it sold. SMH. There are multiple first gen face lifted tacos on CL right now anywhere from $15k-20k they all have over 100k miles on them. I could go buy that bring it back here and sale it for $20k make a few grand on it.
I stopped the other day about a taco I've been seeing parked in the weeds. It's about a 98-2000 not sure. access cab trd OR 4wd v6 auto 150k miles and body is straight as can be. People say engine is blown and they'll take $2000 for it.. Idk could be a good deal.. Broken timing belt, broken flex plate.. My Wife is being a pain about it though. [emoji23]

I stopped the other day about a taco I've been seeing parked in the weeds. It's about a 98-2000 not sure. access cab trd OR 4wd v6 auto 150k miles and body is straight as can be. People say engine is blown and they'll take $2000 for it.. Idk could be a good deal.. Broken timing belt, broken flex plate.. My Wife is being a pain about it though. [emoji23]
The early first gens don’t bring as much as the 2001-2004’s people like the fronts better. Could still get 8-10k after you fix it and clean it up.

The early first gens don’t bring as much as the 2001-2004’s people like the fronts better. Could still get 8-10k after you fix it and clean it up.
That's what I was thinking.. My wife said sell mine and buy it [emoji23].. She's crazy.. Doesn't help I just spent almost 7k on a new commercial zero turn mower.

That’d be a fun project. I’d pay $2k for it.

Back