Is your Tacoma your daily driver

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by NJtacoma, Mar 8, 2013.

?

Tacoma as a DD

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    88.6%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Daily driver.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. longshore

longshore Well-Known Member

No. Has 14,900 on it. 2013 OR DCSB. The '93 gets to bounce around town. It also helps that I live less than 4 miles from work...

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. Tacoman112

Tacoman112 Well-Known Member

When I first got it yes it was my daily driver. Then got a promotion at work and needed a gas saver. First year I put 22k on it. Since then barely 3k. Mainly a weekend fun car with the family.

5. scott.c.wickham

scott.c.wickham Active Member

DD, trail truck, camping truck, scrap metal hauler, furniture mover, business advertiser. It does it all.

6. lovemytaco35

lovemytaco35 Active Member

Got a '06 Civic as y DD. Keeping the miles low on my Tacoma to make it last

longshore likes this.
  7. pskuhlm

pskuhlm Active Member

Daily driving, trail running, mesa playing, and hot air balloon chasing... among other things.

8. Harrysport

Harrysport Active Member

I use my 2017 as a DD I get in and warm her up and once I'm on the highway I set her to 65 mph and I go. And as far as gas mileage goes I'm getting about 27mpg IMG_20170919_054251373.jpg

Bogunn likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice, Double what I get on a good day.

10. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

As long as my 190,000 mile '09 Civic runs it will do a majority of my daily and mid range driving. I run the Tacoma when I need the carrying stuff or towing my Alpines. When the snow hits, that's another story.

Once I get around to selling the Civic I'll run the Tacoma full time, which I'm looking forward to.

11. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Which day ...?

haha yeah it is...

Bogunn and BIRDSLAYER like this.
  12. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

Everyday and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4wd, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.