Just ordered these...

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by longshore, Oct 28, 2016.

1. longshore

longshore Well-Known Member

rec2570 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rec2570

rec2570 Well-Known Member

Are you going with the full 3.5" lift? If so you'll wanna get uca's as well

4. OP
    longshore

Only want about 2" out of these. I'm going for better rear springs and only doing the front to level the truck. You think I'll need uppers?

5. rec2570

Depends on who you talk to. I've heard that you definitely need them with 3" lift and up. Below that is up to you. I have 2.5" lift with stock uca's and alignment isn't perfect but not off enough to cause uneven tire wear.

6. OP
    longshore

Hmmmm...going to do more research thanks rec!

7. jordanp.fun

jordanp.fun New Member

Hey after your lift and tires did your traction control or abs lights come on?

8. rec2570

No lights came on for me after lift. Not sure what would make that happen.

9. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

Could be the vsc needing recalibration, or an abs wheel sensor snag.

rec2570 likes this.