Katzkin leather

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by MGMTacoLover, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

So you decided on the red stitching and TRD logo. Awesome. That’s what I’d have picked to.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 1toptoy

1toptoy Active Member

Yep. I'm excited to get them and put them on. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Art Glick

Art Glick Member

I've looked into leather as well. I can get all leather, partial leather / vinyl, or all vinyl. The all leather cost the most but it's only a few hundred more than the half and half. So I'm going to wait until the new year and order the all leather seats.I think I'll go with the red logo and red stitching too after seeing that photo.

It's best to do the install in warm weather, so I'm going to wait until spring to order them (besides, I don't have the money atm).

5. Dave Gooden

Dave Gooden Member

Got katzkin in Northwest Arkansas they're great

tomarx2taco likes this.
  6. 3genowner

3genowner Member

Try sheepskins they are soft and cooler in summer heat than leather. I have them on the front only on my 2017 ortrd