Leaf spring recall?

Just did mine last Monday and i dropped it off and in about 3-4 hours they called and said it was done
6529d1303bdc609fc640698031c2cdb7.jpg

Hey guys. I got a 2014 Taco short bed and the driver side leaf spring is about an inch lower. Any idea on how to go about this? Anybody else has the same problem? Thanks.

Hey guys. I got a 2014 Taco short bed and the driver side leaf spring is about an inch lower. Any idea on how to go about this? Anybody else has the same problem? Thanks.
The tacoma springs are a joke... u have the tacoma lean. Worse when ur gas tank is full right?
Call the dealership and ask if theres a tsb or recall... if they say no, then bring some info from this thread i guess?
Or googlefu

I have a question do u paid for a recall? Cuz i got a Tacoma 2006 I think I have 2 recall so I need to know if I need to paid?

I took it to the dealer and there is no recall for this year. In this case 2014 which is my model. They said to call Toyota and see if they could help me, after an hour on hold they said no as well. My next option is to order new leaf spring, also heard that some company makes a spacer that levels it but I don't know how safe that is. If anyone has any feed back it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I was out for 30 days with out my truck- ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1473471685.384530.jpgMine actually were broke and rubbing the gas tank they took mine out got a new gas tank and leafs and I had a leveling kit on it they said it did not cover the leveling kit to be replaced because they could not use the old hard ware. but got a call later on and they ordered me new hardware and rear blocks at no cost NC Asheville Toyota is awesome

Back