MPG

When I fill up and compute the mileage I am getting it is always 1 to 2.5 lower then what it tells me per tank.
Just turned 2000 miles. I am getting 16.8 to 18 and I have a cover. Trd sport inferno 4x4 and I am driving nice ? I hoped to got 20 ish

Had the same problem on my wife's 16 Camry and our 13 Sienna I'm actually getting.5-1.25 better then the on board calculations. So I'm in the 20-21.5 range

When I fill up and compute the mileage I am getting it is always 1 to 2.5 lower then what it tells me per tank.
Just turned 2000 miles. I am getting 16.8 to 18 and I have a cover. Trd sport inferno 4x4 and I am driving nice ? I hoped to got 20 ish
The vehicle does not get the MPG that is stated.Not even close to it.When I drive to Columbus I put cruise on 70 and still can't get better than 16 MPG.

We have to remember that there's many factors that go into MPG. Your driving style is a big factor, especially how hard you accelerate and break. My dad has been getting 22 combined in a TRD double cab with long bed.

I just ran through my first tank. Mostly in town and a trip toLake Tishomingo through the Missouri hills, 19.4 mpg. The digital readout showed 20.5

I've only owned my new 2016 Tacoma 4WD Off-road 4 door cab truck for 3 weeks, but here in Phoenix, AZ, in 118 degree heat, with the A/C running full blast, I've been averaging about 23-25 MPG! I absolutely LOVE this!! My 2012 Tacoma averaged about 17-19 MPG. The secret I have found to getting a Tacoma to get great gas mileage is 2 things: Absolutely NO sudden or hard accelerations or decelerations... AND... When on the hwy or freeway, stay between 60 and 65 MPH (hard to do when everyone else is driving 90-100mph around you. On the interstate between Phoenix and Flagstaff, I reached 29.9 MPG!!! It was amazing! I just love this new truck!

Back