Name your Truck

That's cool. She will give it a good name. I have a 4 yr old daughter as well and she just loves offroading and high speed dezert running.

True story....

Right now I named mine affectionally POS because its on stands with the ass end taken out

That's cool. She will give it a good name. I have a 4 yr old daughter as well and she just loves offroading and high speed dezert running.

Mine got all excited when i put the nfabs on b/c she didnt need help getting in anymore... Meanwhile my 5 yo niece hops in and out like its nothing...she rides in my brothers lifted CJ offroader all the time. Nothing to her... Told mine "wait til i lift it 3 inches".... "Then im gonna need a ladder daddy!" Lol

I don't really have a name for her yet. But after about 3 years ill probably call her stupid effing bi---

My wife is into naming our vehicles. For example our Hyundai Sonata is named "Jerry" because we bought it at a dealer named Fitzgerald. My Ford Ranger was called "Henry" after the founder of Ford. The new Tacoma will probably be called "Tex" because it was built in San Antonio, TX.

I named mine "Lucy". Not sure why, it came to my head one day and just seemed fitting for my lean mean red machine.

Back