New Forum Software

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by Nathan, Jun 10, 2014.

1. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Yea, I know Woody who runs that site. He's had some good results from this software. Again, it won't change much for those that use the app but there are a lot of new features for those using the website.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

I feel like it runs a lot smoother.

4. OP
    Nathan

A new and improved Tacoma Forum app will be released next week. It will fix some of the quote and attachment issues users are experiencing and add an updated interface.

Thanks for your patience. I know it's annoying.

5. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I noticed that I cannot add links or modify my signature because certain requirements have not been met. Are we stuck with that?

6. OP
    Nathan

These are the types of issues I need to hear about. Can you check again and see if that's still a problem? Hopefully it's fixed.

7. OffroadTaco4x4

OffroadTaco4x4 Well-Known Member

I noticed I can now upload a full size higher quality picture with the app. That's good

8. OP
    Nathan

Glad you noticed. I'm doing everything I can to make TacomaForum.com a great experience.

9. OP
    Nathan

New iOS and Android apps have been pushed to the app stores. It may take a few hours for them to populate on your device. Let me know what you think of the new look and if you find any errors. Quote bug should be fixed now.

Thanks!

10. whippersnapper02

New mobile layout looks great.

Joshuarubin09 likes this.
  11. OP
    Nathan

Anyone using Android? Is everything working ok there?

12. whippersnapper02

So far so good.

13. whippersnapper02

Ok got a small issue now. The app crashes after a while after I exit. I have cleared cache but I have not uninstalled the app yet. I'm on a Galaxy S4.

14. OP
    Nathan

Yea, next step please uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. Thanks for reporting it.

15. Thewarriordinghy

Thewarriordinghy Well-Known Member

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a spot for total unread threads?

16. whippersnapper02

Still having issues after reinstalling and restarting. The app force closes after a while when not using it.

Attached Files:

17. tibadoe

tibadoe Member

I like the new software.

18. OP
    Nathan

Glad you like it. Are you talking about the app or the website? Both have been updated recently.

19. OP
    Nathan

I am trying to get help for this with the developer. No response yet. Sorry.

20. whippersnapper02

No worries. It actually stopped doing it.

21. OP
    Nathan

OK, good to know. Please let me know if the problem pops up again.