New here from NH and new to tacomas

'Nother Texas welcome. I've had my 2.7 Access Cab for 3 months, although it's an auto. Find myself liking it more each day.

good to see another owner who has a 2.7 liter Access Cab Tacoma..mine's a 2008 ..what year is yours if u don't mind me askin

good to see another owner who has a 2.7 liter Access Cab Tacoma..mine's a 2008 ..what year is yours if u don't mind me askin

2013. I've only had it 3 months. In that time I had a tree fall on it due to a severe storm here in Texas and have received a recall letter about bad valve prints. So..it's been in the body shop for repairs and this week will go in for the recall maintenance. But, I really the truck. Black Prerunner. Perfect size truck for me.

2013. I've only had it 3 months. In that time I had a tree fall on it due to a severe storm here in Texas and have received a recall letter about bad valve prints. So..it's been in the body shop for repairs and this week will go in for the recall maintenance. But, I really the truck. Black Prerunner. Perfect size truck for me.

mines got the SR5 package (chrome rear bumper ,electric windows etc) my truck has a recall on it to...something to do with the front and drivers seat belt (where its anchored to the accesss door) i like my truck too :thumbsup:

Back