New Tacoma TRD PRO model

so you recklessly drive around public roads in a truck you think is a racetruck

cause killing people is totez fun to do, right?

is not a track

wait until you go to the funeral of your friends who thought it'd be fun to street race for it to sink in.

ask me how I know.

Last edited:
Ok to the dude who says he races guys: you honestly should have your license taken away and your truck impunded. Lives are at stake on the roads people die everyday put there because of stupid stuff. You have a tacoma not a racecar. So grow the hell up or get off the road.

We all did a little "racing" at least once in our lives. Sometimes we step on it a bit to get in front of the other truck. Let it go.

Is it stupid? Yes. Should you do it? No.

Last edited:
Because i definantely go like 110mph down the freeway.... Honestly the fastest ive ever go up to is 85, and thats in a 65 already. 20mph over is not enough to get your lisense suspended. Yall bag me like im completely stupid. I bet all of you have gone fast on a freeway, and dont deny it because i see people going 90+ all the time on the freeway. Grow up? Really im not a kid like some people. I get paid to go to college and i drive 100 miles a day. Yeah when i first get on the freeway i like to be the first one up to speed, that doesnt mean i fly by night like yall assume. 20 mph over is not bad in the far left lane of a freeway...

Back