NHL Playoffs.

This should be a great series. BUT.....these triple OT games are only good if you dont have a dog in the fight. Nerve racking. Bounce back sat night.

What B.S.....as much as I don't mind Blackhawks power plays, the refs should put the whistles in their pockets and let them play. Like the good old days.

Empty netter from half ice. That about sums up the way the Blackhawks played tonight. Like they were on meth.

What a final series.

Krug was tripped before the ENG. should have got a quick lil 6 on 4 opp. They call ticky tack BS penalties but never the obvious stuff.

Like I posted earlier, the refs need to swallow their whistles. These are The finals of the NHL and they are grown azz men, let them play.

The Blackhawks looked much better tonight than they have the past couple of games. The bruins made them pucker up though in the last few minutes.

Good stuff!

I dont mind the refs not calling a lot of penalties, but you have to call the obvious stuff.

BTW, boychuk hit on toews was good shoulder was main point of contact not his head. No suspension.

Back