Performance chips

I did list the mods on the comment section . They have it shipped, but not too much communication on their side on if they preloaded the changes

I did list the mods on the comment section . They have it shipped, but not too much communication on their side on if they preloaded the changes
If you put it in the comment box they will preload the map. Any questions let me know.

Got the calibrator today and hope to install tonight . Not sure if I will notice a difference or not since the truck hasn't got but 215 miles on it . How important is the custom tune? By the way , where is the ECM
HPf4lwBoVBAPPkLM7_DWFnPmWSTIwYa8m309XZuHJxsheMwBU-1-GTnbh9WYsPYmAqDureOtzdTtnZtOhC74rjdKzhqEODNBDPWj0V7A_elD7HKx3H0W_5Z6cO3MCdgqFfbidn_UrtiYmFOKoH_wBv2zNytbOO33bBebgLaBHDejhlh_PLp24uCIk-2OXO-VUHVbcRPk22c365OxOY-fEZaTeefUc6tq1tfIJghrh0onKHj-rLJtOtjU98hwIOuT_f0zu9bxk9l3BLAiwwOUISGAXDV-wbiaKb-PHaHcMYqB8OdJXpkqK9qeMB4kMKfD_uNXip0LdRyCmPIc-uasdsSfeAa4aW86-Oc4_Rk6EldLmrQFvk5O7adgeosbFZI2XM0-NQASXlknnhFsILHiiy9wiXHdu6zt_P-t2UBzIhvKaDQaPAyptr1YQ8gXpGV26oWEyEcbExWA1Tah4vBF4jdZxNsxKCqpz5hWbmCrbX8VDpVIXvwrpI1Pvm9q6s1EXM_ZbOfEqykuHkc2wk_61DezMGlaMpK01647qepE-Lg=w543-h963-no

Got the calibrator today and hope to install tonight . Not sure if I will notice a difference or not since the truck hasn't got but 215 miles on it . How important is the custom tune? By the way , where is the ECM
HPf4lwBoVBAPPkLM7_DWFnPmWSTIwYa8m309XZuHJxsheMwBU-1-GTnbh9WYsPYmAqDureOtzdTtnZtOhC74rjdKzhqEODNBDPWj0V7A_elD7HKx3H0W_5Z6cO3MCdgqFfbidn_UrtiYmFOKoH_wBv2zNytbOO33bBebgLaBHDejhlh_PLp24uCIk-2OXO-VUHVbcRPk22c365OxOY-fEZaTeefUc6tq1tfIJghrh0onKHj-rLJtOtjU98hwIOuT_f0zu9bxk9l3BLAiwwOUISGAXDV-wbiaKb-PHaHcMYqB8OdJXpkqK9qeMB4kMKfD_uNXip0LdRyCmPIc-uasdsSfeAa4aW86-Oc4_Rk6EldLmrQFvk5O7adgeosbFZI2XM0-NQASXlknnhFsILHiiy9wiXHdu6zt_P-t2UBzIhvKaDQaPAyptr1YQ8gXpGV26oWEyEcbExWA1Tah4vBF4jdZxNsxKCqpz5hWbmCrbX8VDpVIXvwrpI1Pvm9q6s1EXM_ZbOfEqykuHkc2wk_61DezMGlaMpK01647qepE-Lg=w543-h963-no
The ECU is behind the glovebox to the right. The one all the way to the right with 6 plugs. I think top is white, then grey then black etc. kinda a pain to get to. You should notice better response. When you start to tune it is when it gets better. Just follow the instructions. If you can't find them let me know and I'll send you a link. Or email gadget at URD.

I heard a lot of good of this, bust must spend a bit ,$400 and up for a good quality!Only needed if offroading ,towing, or working hard, useless if just on road maybe? Get what you pay for, stay away from cheap junk with same experiances! But Good results are there! Heard BullDog is fantastic!

I did the install last weekend . Pretty easy to do , however the instructions are not very good . I velcroed the unit to the metal in the kick panel next to the ecm .Have not driven the truck yet though .

Have driven the truck some and all is good . The truck had 500 miles on it when I installed the calibrator so not much to base a running difference on . Just rolled 1000 miles on it yesterday and happy so far . The TRD exhaust is a little loud but really quiets down at cruising speeds.

Back