Plug n play headlights

Lmao, i misread... i thought u had hids in a stock 2nd gen housing and said no issues.;)

Haha. No, I stick with stock head lights usually. I did replace the interiors and license plates with led bulbs. And put the faux TRD Pro tails on this truck.
BTW, to anyone interested in replacing their tail lights to the Pro’s. I’ve had zero issues out of the Depo brand and they look identical to OEM Pro lights at 1/3 the price.

Haha. No, I stick with stock head lights usually. I did replace the interiors and license plates with led bulbs. And put the faux TRD Pro tails on this truck.
BTW, to anyone interested in replacing their tail lights to the Pro’s. I’ve had zero issues out of the Depo brand and they look identical to OEM Pro lights at 1/3 the price.
U know i never had an issue with whatever bulbs came with the truck either. They lasted a long time and were plenty bright.
I later went to zxe or silverstars and they have been in for a few yrs.

U know i never had an issue with whatever bulbs came with the truck either. They lasted a long time and were plenty bright.
I later went to zxe or silverstars and they have been in for a few yrs.
I have the zxe bulbs in my truck. I like them pretty well. Better light output than stock IMO and whiter light.

I’m looking a getting HID’s from HIDnation. 6k with the free 35W ballast and relay harness. Should I add error/warning cancellers and spare bulbs?

Put it in the mirror image of how you did the drivers side.

Got it in. There was a flat plastic collar that I guess was part of the protective packaging that evidently needed to come off. I forced it on the driver’s side but couldn’t get the other to go.

Back