Post your dog

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by PinkTaco, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Tonka Tex

Tonka Tex Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. normagene

normagene Well-Known Member

4. WiskyT

WiskyT Well-Known Member

Those nails need to be trimmed. Get a cordless dremel.

5. normagene

Ya she had'm done last weekend. Usually do'm once a month but that's about a month and a half. Crazy how fast they grow.

She's a cripple now, isn't able to walk anymore, I carry her everywhere, and she's so happy, not in any pain, has nerve damage.

Doc said as long as she's happy, nothing they can do to fix it, it's very very sad to think about.

That's why her nails grow so fast, well it's not that actually grow any faster, it's they don't get any wear from walking/running.

6. rec2570

rec2570 Well-Known Member

Nope, just a wiener dog

7. WiskyT

WiskyT Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is sad. There is no point in subjecting her to weekly nail grinding if she is getting on. She has earned a pass.

I grind my dog's every weekend. I do the front one day, the back the next, so she only has to put up with it for a moment at a time. It takes less than a minute each morning and then she gets a treat. I started when he was a baby so she knows to just put up with it, there is no escape from the weekly mani/pedi.

8. normagene

Very true! Both my dogs are gett'n up there now. Still full of life, but u can c the aging process in what looks like fast forward.

My Big Boy, he can't see very well, almost deaf, and half his teeth are gone. But man is he still full of life! And strong too!

The little one, if you look at her nails, they always look a lot longer than they really are. She has black hair just above each nail, so it makes them look long. Hard to distinguish the two.

IMG_4031.JPG

And that's a pic today, just days after she went for her manicure. Yes yes yes, she's High Maintenance, and proud of it. LOL

9. woodydog

woodydog Well-Known Member

My two girls. Sometimes they like each other most of the times it's all out war haha

Attached Files:

rec2570 likes this.
  10. ernie_mag

ernie_mag New Member

My german shepherd and husky

Attached Files:

11. Csilver3

Csilver3 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1480804626.149057.jpg

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  12. Yotagoat

Yotagoat New Member

13. TacoMT

TacoMT New Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1491864381.959327.jpg
    Sako my silver lab matches the silver taco!

tacoinmyfuture likes this.
  14. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

tacoinmyfuture likes this.
  15. lovemytaco35

lovemytaco35 Active Member

16. lovemytaco35

lovemytaco35 Active Member

My best buddy Shadow

17. tacobroyles

tacobroyles Member

18. krazirob