Price vs MSRP for 2016

I got the TRD Off-road 4x4, Tonneau cover, but no tech package. MSRP $36,294.00 and payed 33,210.00 OTD.

I'm ordering the 2016 Sport in May. Adding options : Tonneau cover, Exterior package, Towing Package, All weather mats, and Bed mat. True Car Estimate is at around $35,600. Does that sound about right?

Lil high expecially seeing as the sport has no rear diff lock.
Fair price would be 31-33,500 with tech Jbl system

2016 tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport 4 door, nav, JBL "tech package", sunroof and just about every feature possible (minus leather). Dealer wanted $39,900, paid $39,400 only a $500 discount. I called and checked with every dealer in CA. If I didn't buy it they had a waiting list of buyers who would have paid full MSRP. At the time(early November) they were VERY scarce especially in 4x4 with JBL and no dealer was willing to budge on the price, I tried. I'm sure now you could probably get 1-2k knocked off since there are more available. It's a supply & demand thing, hopefully you aren't looking for one of the rare configurations.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    918.8 KB · Views: 60
2016 Tacoma TRD 2wd with bed cover $33,474.+ Maryland sales tax $1927.31+ doc fee $300.+ freight $800.00, + a couple of hundred extra for misc fees. Bottom line after all said & done out the door and on the road 34,400.-

Ordered mine last Saturday. 2016 4x4 Double Cab Sport. Adding options : Tonneau cover, Exterior package, Towing Package, All weather mats, and Bed mat. $34,800

I ordered a TRD off road, crew cab, long bed in inferno w/ Premium & tech package, tow package, black oval tube steps, all weather floor mats, door sill protectors and after delivery added tint, 6 year warranty and 5 year maintenance and paid $40k otd. That's in Northern Colorado. Pedersen Toyota.

Forgot to post savings. $3900 off. Toyotas official position is "no discounts" on the 2016 Tacomas. I happened to know someone at this dealership, which is why I got what I did.
I have to say, my experience at Pedersen was awesome. I feel like family there. Great people.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

Back